You are part of the Securities team - responsible for processing and managing the risk relating to securities & derivatives settlements, securities transfers, corporate action (income, cash asset creation and maintenance).
Our client is looking for experienced Operations Officer with settlement experience, preferably in securities.
- Ensure smooth daily processing of Private Banking transactions and/or remittances
- First line of checks clearing and custody for securities and corporate actions transactions
- Work closely with business and other operational departments to support daily processing and settlement.
- Perform UAT for new products/system update.
- At least 2 years of of banking transactions & settlements processing experience.
- Experience in Private Banking is an advantage
- Knowledge of financial products, market regulations and swift messages
Pls email a copy of resume to email@example.com for a discussion.