Corporate Banking Relationship Manager - Aviation Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- Upper Spring Consulting Pte. Ltd. , EA Licence No: 14C7380
- 15 Feb 19
Responsibilities: • Sourcing of deal leads in the aviation space. • Preparation of credit paper including CDD, KYC processes and good familiarity in various structures. • Negotiation of loan documentation with legal counsel. • Assist in loan administration matters during closing call, disbursements etc. • Account management and credit monitoring. • Conduct internal cross sharing sessions / Initiate external talks. • Partake in ad-hoc projects / reporting requirements. • Proficient in Chinese and English language with light travelling expected.
- A recognized University Degree or professional qualifications.
- At least 5-7 years of Corporate Banking Business specialized in Aviation Finance.
- Self-motivated, meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese language both in spoken and written form so as to communicate with Chinese counterparts.