Corporate Development Specialist/Manager, Greater China North Asia (Senior Associate/Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
With the rapid growth of Greater China & North Asia (GCNA) business in Singapore, the Corporate Development Manager will be responsible for business performance analysis, strategy planning and execution, as well as project, general management support and administrative activities within the business area for the development of GCNA business.
This role is part of the Corporate Development team and will support GCNA SG in performance/sales management and drive key initiatives for GCNA including Independent Asset Managers (IAM) strategy, Global Investors Family Offices (GIFO) Excellence Centre development and key Onshore Projects. RESPONSIBILITIES
Qualifications Competence Requirements:
- Perform tactical data mining and in-depth business analysis to provide insights to senior management, to facilitate formulation of business strategies (e.g. identify trends and patterns in data to generate business insights relating to sales performance, client behaviour, client segmentation, product sales behaviour, transaction patterns, etc.)
- Design and prepare monthly MIS reports for GMH and Market Heads (MHs) in GCNA SG to review team and individual RM performance. Consolidate business pipelines, forecast upcoming business performance, identify gaps, and provide findings and areas of improvement to GMH/MHs.
- Engage through regular meetings to discuss findings and articulate recommendations.
- Support strategic business planning, financial analysis, project management and co-ordinate administrative activities.
- Drive strategic development initiatives as assigned from time to time to support the direction and growth of the business, particularly IAM strategy and GIFO Excellence Centre development for GCNA SG.
- Assist MH in Onshore Project in both China and Taiwan. Work alongside with MH and support them in the coordination, analytics, preparation of presentation materials and project management reporting.
- Coordinates administrative activities related to general services
- Other projects as designated from time to time to support the direction of the business.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking skills, analytical and experienced in data mining research to make business recommendations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel) and database analysis.
- Take strong ownership of assigned tasks, highly self-driven and fast learner.
- Effective team player.
- Discreet, act with high integrity standard.
- Possess strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English/Chinese is essential to handle China/other markets. Ability to read Chinese is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree, minimum 6 - 8 years' experience