At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business. Sound like you? Then read on. About the Role
To assist and support Property Manager in asset management (landlord perspective), facilities management (tenant perspective) and project management (building improvement & office fit-out works) in all AIAS owned and leased properties. Asset Management
- Responsible for the daily operation of the building facilities/M&E equipment management and control of the common property as to provide proper, safe and functional environment for the benefit of all the occupants/ tenants
- Responsible to recommend/implement the installation/provision of additional building facilities/M&E equipment or improvements to the common area
- Responsible for the implementation of M&E plant/equipment maintenance program, including obtain and review quotations, recommendations of award, supervision of completed works and processing of payment to vendors
- Designated as Fire Safety Manager (FSM) to promote fire safety program and enforce fire safety regulations. Also act as Liaison Officer for security and safety issues of SSWG Cluster if needed
- Responsible for maintaining/updating of proper records/inventory of all building assets/equipment
- Responsible for the daily operation, supervision and maintenance of user department's facilities/equipment/assets including office layout planning, design and supervision of the works done by the service providers/contractors
- Responsible to handle/co-ordinate all user's requests/complaints on matters relating to maintenance, acquisition, transfer and disposal of office equipment/ furniture including administrative work to prepare capital expenditure budget, award, prepare purchase requisites, issue purchase orders, process payment and charge/ apportion/ bill to user department's operating expenses
- Responsible for the issuance and termination of security access cards or allocation of access codes to users/ agents
- Responsible for maintaining/updating of proper records/inventory of all user department's asset/equipment including stock check on company's fixed assets
- Responsible for attending users/tenants request/feedback/complaints and take appropriate corrective remedial/rectification action
- Build and maintain good relationship with internal users (Staff & Agency Force) and 3rd party tenants
Procurement & Vendor Management
- Manage building & CAPEX budget including preparation, monitoring and control of the budget
- Manage service fees including monthly advice on changes in rental, service charges and car park charges for AIA, 3rd party tenants
Building Improvement & Office Fit-Out Works
- Responsible for procurement of all asset and facilities management related services contracts/goods, including preparation, review and negotiating contract documents
- Manage all service providers' performance and take appropriate actions
- Manage building improvement, renovations and retrofitting works for the common area
- Manage fitting out works including budgeting, tendering, supervision and co-ordination between users, contractors and building consultants/authorities, and procurement of equipment/ furniture/ facilities within budget and timeframe.
- Minimum 2 years experience in property/facilities/project management or relevant
- Degree/Diploma in Built Environment, Engineering, Property/Facilities/ProjectManagement
- Preferably with Fire Safety Manager (FSM) & Project Management Certification
- Team player & Customers Oriented, Effective Communication Skills, Proactive & Forward looking, Able to work under pressure, Sense of Urgency & Attention to Detail
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.