Corporate Support Services , Accounting & Bookkeeping - Assistant Associate
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Finance Management Level
Administrative Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You'll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Our Client Administration - Practice Support team supports PwC related to project organisation, finance system control and electronic administration. You'll help our team with project planning, client communications, financial administration, budget preparation and data entry risk administration. Responsibilities
• General ledger data entry
• Coding of Accounts Payables/Receivables invoices
• Prepare cheque payments and expense claim reimbursements
• Prepare statutory financial statements
• Coordinating and liaising with clients on day-to-day accounting matters and queries
• Managing client deliverables to ensure that agreed timelines are met.
• Diploma in Accountancy preferred since job requires fundamental understanding on Accounting
• Good interpersonal skills and team player
• Must be meticulous, organised and possesses a flair for numbers
• No experience required. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
0% Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date