Corporate Tax Advisory, Senior Associate
KPMG Tax Services assists organisations with their tax compliance obligations and in enhancing their commercial value through tax planning, and incorporating tax strategies into an overall business strategy. Globalisation of businesses must be managed with international know-how and perspective. Through an in-depth understanding of our multinational clients' businesses and industries, KPMG Tax Services helps our clients identify tax-related challenges and opportunities. The successful candidate will be:
• Advising clients on projects such as mergers and acquisitions, cross border transactions, corporate restructuring, initial public offerings, tax due diligence, tax rulings, tax incentives and tax risk management.
• Providing clients with tax efficient solutions which take into consideration sound knowledge of our clients' businesses.
• Providing assistance and coordination for regional and/or global projects in various industries. The ideal candidate should:
• possess at least 2 years of relevant working experience in local corporate tax and/or international tax advisory.
• possess an accreditation by SIATP will be an added advantage.
• possess a University degree and/or post-graduate qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business or Law.
• have an outward-looking, people-oriented personality with great communication skills as well as an analytical mind, leadership qualities and the ability to work effectively in a team.
• be strongly driven and committed to deliver cutting-edge solutions for our clients in a wide spectrum of industries.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the KPMG Talent Acquisition team.