Joining a newly established and developing function, the Senior Treasury Analyst is expected to play a leading role in building an efficient and effective treasury operation and supporting business functions as they expand. Candidates must have experience in cash management, TMS systems and be able to deal with large volume-driven transactions.
The Treasury Senior Analyst will assist Treasury Manager in bank account management, cash & liquidity management, and financial risk management.
- Manage opening and closing bank accounts, update and maintain bank account details, authorization and user entitlements
- Perform cash positioning for cash visibility and cash flow forecasting for liquidity management
- Support implementation and maintenance of a Treasury management system
- Develop and prepare Treasury reports and dashboard to monitor exposures and analyze financial risks
- Maintain oversight and ensure compliance to internal Treasury controls
- Support other treasury activities and ad hoc projects as Treasury function expands
- At least 5 to 9 years of working experience in a Finance/Treasury position
- Self-starter, innovative, team-oriented and confident in his or her abilities
- Independent, flexible and demonstrate the ability to deal with ambiguity and pressure
- Meticulous, analytical and equipped with a problem-solving mindset and can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to work well with others
- Proficient in excel, experience in VBA and Macro-use is an added advantage
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you are successful, you will receive a call immediately.
For confidential discussions, you can also call me at +65 6323 5135