Are you a high-performing, seasoned Head of Technical Delivery Planning & Management with strategic & governance experience with Credit Cards Systems? If so, this could be the career opportunity for you !!
We are looking for a high-performing Head of Technical Delivery Planning & Manager to support the Head of Cards Technology in Tech Leadership Forums / Steering Committees to lead the governance and oversight in the planning and delivery of both Strategic Projects & Quarterly releases across countries. You would be identifying how the big picture of the Cards programs come together from inception through implementation and deliver capabilities in production across the Cards ecosystem. You will also need to ensure alignment with the Bank’s cards technology standards in the design and execution of projects.
The interview panel consists of current team members, ED Head of Cards Technology, MD Division Head, via F2F and VC interviews.
Credit Card, Head of Technical Delivery Planning & Management - perm in SG Banking
- Interaction with Leadership (technology, operations, and the business) and other product stakeholders to deliver the Group strategic priorities and the cards technology organizational initiatives including transformation to develop and implement best-in-class solutions
- Collaborate within the technology teams to identify efficiency models to achieve technology productivity targets in alignment with Group Technology strategy
- Directly responsible for providing talent management and people leadership for the Cards technology teams under his/her purview
- Leading a team responsible for Project Planning, budget planning and Financial management, Transformation and Change management initiatives, including resource Management, Quarterly Release planning & management, Supplier management and Business Continuity Management
- Responsible for providing technology leadership in managing the Strategic development requirement workload and fitment of Quarterly Releases while ensuring consistent, on-time delivery of high-quality deliverables
- Plan and deliver system changes for the Bank’s Cards platforms globally to provide higher efficiency, quality and increase cost effectiveness while minimizing operational risk
In return for this excellent career opportunity, we ask that you have the following:
- Rigorous technical leader with a strong understanding of how to build scalable, enterprise level global Cards and Unsecured platforms
- Delivery record in developing and delivering global / regional Cards solutions for a multi-national/regional company with annual budgetary responsibility
- Experienced in managing and maintaining both new and existing vendor relationships ensuring that vendors fulfill their contractual obligations. Knowledge of best practices in procurement and strategic sourcing.
- Exceptional business domain knowledge covering areas of cards, remote commerce, portals, collections, loyalty rewards and open banking
- Early career hands-on experience in actual cards systems development work, with prior coding, functional specifications and technical specifications, systems development and testing experience
If this speaks to you and you are ready for a new challenge, please send your Resume in MS word format to Bennie.Yeo@springasia.com
Even if you are not interested, you can still park your CV with us for other Banking IT positions or forward this Advertisement to your counterparts with the relevant Banking IT experiences I am looking for.
We Seek to:
- Understand your personal circumstances, needs and ideals
- Present your credentials to our clients only with your permission
- Strategize and consult with you
Your application will be kept with the strictest of confidence.
EA License No. 09C5803
Registration No. R1114115