Our client is a top-tier global Insurer and they are looking for a Credit Control Manager to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team within a fast-growing and stable business. The ideal candidate will be someone who is an opportunistic and collaborative individual who is skilled Credit control and possess a strong knowledege and interest in the Insurance Asia Market.
You will be responsible for overseeing and and driving best practice for credit control and debt processes to keep debt within agreed thresholds, working closely with internal stakeholders- Operations team, finance, underwriters and brokers, in view of reduction of current debt volumes/values, review and investigate overdue premium items. This includes participating in reporting, data, and analytics associated to unallocated cash and debt within the region as well as help define, design, and test improvements to existing reports and new reports/tools as required.
- 5-8 years significant cash allocation & credit control experience in Asia insurance markets
- Strong stakeholder management skills are essential to manage relationships both internally and with brokers.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Understanding of basic financial reporting
- Organised and high level of attention to details
- Strong data manipulation and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel & MI tools
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline preferred