- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Credit Officer, OSPL - Risk Management-Futures & LFX
Credit Officer, OSPL - Risk Management-Futures & LFXRoles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor Clients' Trading Limits & Counterparties Limits and prepare credit proposals for increase in trading limits when appropriate
- Monitor Client's Portfolios through various trading platforms/risk system to detect potential low equity clients and ensure no over-trading by clients
- Participate in launching & implementing new FX/Futures business initiatives
- Participate in on-going IT systems enhancement for FX/Futures business
- Prepare RCSA & RRSA for timely submission in eORM system
- Prepare monthly reporting to Head of Risk Management and regulators
- Prepare Quarterly and Annual credit review on clients for timely submission to ensure credit quality of trading clients
- Ensure compliance to audit/compliance issues through maintenance, update & revision of policies and procedures in the Futures & FX credit risk policy and procedural manuals
- Perform daily BAU tasks/functions in a team
Reporting to: AVP/VP, Risk Management
- Degree holder with background in Business, Finance, Engineering
- At least 2-3 years of working experiences in the area of Middle office and Risk Control with brokerage, commercial/investment banks or fund management firms
- Understanding of Futures & FX products is essential and a must and only candidates with prior experiences in either futures or leveraged FX trading will be selected for interview
- Ability to identify and analyse key credit risk factors.
- Possess good knowledge of risk management framework.
- Familiarity with leveraged margin trading, margin call procedures, electronic trading systems and risk management controls is essential
- Experiences in IT project implementation is a must due to requirement to participate in on-going IT systems enhancement for FX/Futures business
- Strong business and interpersonal communication, writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment and to prioritize both BAU and project work.
- Ability to work in teams and cover the duties of colleagues as well as work with colleagues across different functions/departments
- Strong PC skills, especially in excel.
- Meticulous, responsible, initiative and self-driven
- Due to trading nature of futures and LFX, it is required to work on public holidays and possibly off-office hours (off arrangements will be given for such work done on public holidays)