Credit Risk Analyst, VP, Wholesale Banking
- Sep 29, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and relationship in the Asia region.
The Singapore team is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst at the VP level to join their risk department. Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk Asia, you are expected to provide subject matter expertise in the credit risk space to support their SEA and South Asia portfolio.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for the preparation of credit review and risk assessment analysis of credit proposals for the Bank's corporate clients.
- Maintain credit quality of existing clients as well as prospective corporate clients.
- Ensure the Risk Adjusted Return is above the minimum threshold established by the Bank's directives.
- Assist the Asia department to build sound relationships and information flows with the key business stakeholders in Asia Pacific and HQ in Europe.
- Provide credit analysis and advices for Corporate & Investment Banking clients.
- Conduct credit analysis on prospective and existing clients by performing financial spreads, providing a credit rating assessment and prepare credit proposals.
- Assess operations on credit / pricing and ensure minimum RAROEC/RORC threshold requirements.
- Monitor the credit risk portfolio by follow-up the clients' financial evolution and credit exposure at all times. Highlight to credit committee if there is an event and/or financial position that may materially affect the credit quality of the client and to undertake necessary steps and follow-up actions recommended in the Loan Review Committee.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders for reports to regulators and auditors.
- Implementation and control of internal tools: Workflow, Digital PF, Risk Analyst system tools etc.
- Assist in monitoring policies and procedures when required.
- Degree holder
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in corporate banking credit risk management within reputable financial institutions.
- Familiar with risk assessments of large corporate clients, with deep knowledge of South East Asian and Indian clients and markets.
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Finance / Accountancy or its equivalent.
- Good understanding of banking products and risk management concepts.
- Sound credit skills, financial spreading and cashflow analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills to articulate risk matters
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932