Credit Risk Associate, Private Banking
- Feb 18, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Bank who are well known for their Global Markets, Investment Banking and Wealth Management in the APAC region.
The Singapore team is looking for an experienced Credit Risk Associate to join their Risk department, reporting to the Senior Credit Risk Manager. As an Associate, you will be responsible for managing credit risk on the Wealth Management business and providing general support to the risk department.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Underwrite new and renewal of credit applications with delegated approval authority
- Approve assets withdrawal and loan drawdown transactions
- Perform credit monitoring on collateral shortfall, limit excess, FX margin monitoring etc.
- Advise on risk matters to business and product team
- Assist in review of credit policies and procedures
- Take part in UAT testing and ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder in related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of Credit Risk experience in private / investment banking
- Sound credit analysis skills and good financial product knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- System knowledge with Avaloq would be a plus point
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted. Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502 Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932 email@example.com