TOM Singapore is supporting our client, a global bank in an area offering a wide range of products. Reporting to the Director of Risk, this role will ensure that the quality of the credit portfolio is maintained within acceptable parameters to support the business strategic objectives. You will, manage a portfolio of clients and commodity products, conducting both qualitative and quantitative assessments to compile a full credit analysis, determine a credit rating and manage the exposure whilst providing recommendations to proactively alleviate risk where possible. With future opportunity to progress this is a strong and esteemed company to work within.
- Generate regular portfolio credit risk analysis and manage exposure against company risk management frameworks
- Provide articulate communication on current and future potential risks to internal stakeholders whilst ensuring that all data is captured and recorded in accordance with company reporting standards
- Assess and present credit risk limits for new business proposals whilst also staying abreast of any external events that may affect the current portfolio
- Maintain and develop risk function capabilities and skills to meet ongoing business needs and plans
- Ad-hoc project work, as required.
Our client is looking for an individual with an outstanding and proven background in credit risk analysis in global financial markets;
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in credit risk management preferably with a commodities / energy background
- Strong technical expertise and stakeholder management. The role will have direct interaction with CEO / CRO in a flat structure with plenty of opportunities for advancement so communication and a “can do” attitude necessary
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels are essential for this role.