Our client, one of the established independent refiners in Asia, is seeking for a motivated individual who is looking forward to further develop their career in the petroleum industry.
- At least 5 or more year's experience of working in the Petroleum Industry in a market/supply analysis role
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Accounting, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering or higher
- Developed numerical and statistical analysis skills including familiarity with time series analysis packages.
- Understanding of commodities price theory including the fundamental drivers for supply, demand, trade flows and prices and their mutual interaction
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both oral and written and has good presentation
- Ability to work independently in a small team, yet be proactive in seeking information from various sources and collaborating with other team members ie traders, operators etc
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, database tools, etc.