Customer Analyst, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to drive incremental customer value
- Develop insights, segmentation and/or propensity models to support the identified opportunities and strategies
- Review and improve overall business and campaign performance
- Work with key stakeholders (customer/marketing/franchise) to ensure alignment of the objectives and on the action plans required to achieve it
- Support Business Analytics Initiative
- Degree holder in Mathematics, Statistics, Computing or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in banking or financial industry with experience in campaign design and evaluation
- Programming experience in SAS or SQL will be an added advantage. MS Excel & PowerPoint skills essential.
- Proactive self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving, communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Team Player and ability to work independently around tight deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.