- Aug 18, 2022
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading insurance company currently looking for a 12 months contractor to join their team. This position reports into the Client review head.
Customer Experience Specialist
As a CX Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Experience Transformation in BAU and project activities to deliver good experiences for our customers and stakeholders. By collaborating with internal stakeholders, you will manage and deliver tasks assigned as part of the BAU team activities. You will also support strategic CX improvement projects including but not limited to Fair Dealing by managing initiatives, KPIs and reporting to deliver our customer promises.
Your primary responsibilities would be to support Head of Experience Transformation in BAU and project activities including but not limited to:
- Set up meetings for different steercos and forums, take minutes, chase people for updates, organise events and activities
- Prepare reports, presentations, and updates for internal stakeholders
- Support delivery of larger scale Strategic CX Initiatives when required
- Be the risk coordinator for the department - prepare risk reporting, participate in incident management, and manage adhoc stakeholder requests
- Support project activities like creating presentations, communications and participate in UAT when needed.
Competencies / Knowledge:
- Extremely passionate about customers and good customer experience
- Excellent problem solver who thinks logically, able to maintain clear documentation and builds good working relationships
- Independent worker who also functions well as part of a team
- A positive, enthusiastic outlook along with the intent of 'making big things happen' by working together and bringing new ideas to the discussion.
- Excellent communication skills with strong ability to work with stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage work processes accurately and effectively
- Agile and comfortable with a level of ambiguity and constant change.
- Project Management (optional)
- Governance & Reporting (optional)
- Presentation and Storytelling (optional)
- Adept in MS Office
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications: Work Experiences:
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Experience in project management (preferred but optional), able to work with a multitude of stakeholders
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101982
Registration Name: Fabian Leow
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted