Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We're the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as SHEIN, Grab, Shopback, PRISM+, Binance, Sony Electronics and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That's why we're number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor's list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we're just getting started. We're building diverse and inclusive teams around the world - because that's how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today. About The Team
Working directly with merchants, third parties and other teams, Checkout.com Support operates 24/7 and globally across our solutions and products. The team manages, investigates, actions and resolves a wide range of technical and complex issues across the payment lifecycle, aspiring to deliver industry leading, successful and memorable experiences for our customers. Position: Customer Support - Technical Support Specialist (Mandarin Speaking) About You:
What You'll Be Doing:
- Full professional proficiency in both English and Mandarin
- Proven experience in a technical support role within a complex, fast moving and product focussed environment
- Online payments or similar industry experience is a significant advantage
- Experience working with APIs, logs and related tools
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Critical thinking problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Omni-channel communication skills and experience managing stakeholders of varying seniority and technical ability
- Independent, emotional IQ and energy, customer-centric approach
- Knowledge of any of the following would be considered a plus - android and iOS, AWS, working within a microservice/distributed architecture, Python, HTML etc.
- Ability to speak more than one language is a plus.
What we stand for
- Ownership and accountability for full end to end ticket management lifecycle for your own queue, creating positive and engaging experiences for customers
- Resolving merchant queries in regards to dispute, refunds, reconciliations etc
- Resolve technical issues (e.g. configuration, how-to, debugging, integrations, documentation, testing) related to use of our solution, regularly partnering with other internal teams and third parties
- Contribute to improvements of our systems and processes and operate as part of a team - we win together!
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people. #Aspire
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences. #Excel
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards. #Unite
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together. Want to see us in action? Take a peek inside here . More about Checkout.com
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion. We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world - and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we'll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We'd love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We'll be happy to support you.