Your new role
- Customer Implementation: Planning and implementing of client's migration and providing support during client's migration
- Act as primary point of contact for customers, fund agents and internal stakeholders during the onboarding phase (Conference calls, client demos, service review calls, escalations)
- Agent/dealer code collection and processing: account opening with fund managers/ transfer agents, technical setup and data maintenance.
- Respond to ad-hoc customer or fund agents' queries and assist in the issue-resolution process by liaising with other sections of the Investment Funds Services Department.
- Undertake reviews of the above activities to suggest changes/improvements and identify development and training requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- A university degree and/or a comparable qualification is an added advantage. Diploma candidates with professional experience can apply and will be considered.
- 1 - 3 years of working/relevant experience
- Relevant banking experience and knowledge of investment funds is an advantage.
- A proactive attitude with strong problem-solving skills, accuracy and the ability to work independently and as part of a team in an international environment.
- Service orientation with excellent oral and written communication, telephone skills
- Client presentations and demonstration experiences
- Ability to multitask between customer service and operational activities
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.
Registration No: R1986473
EA Licence No: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D