An exciting Cyber Security Analyst (SOC) role has opened up at a world-class financial services company. About the Cyber Security Analyst (SOC) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be a part of the cybersecurity operations team and the first one line of cyber defence. You will also play a crucial role in safeguarding the organisation's information systems, detecting and responding to security incidents, and ensuring the overall security posture of the company.
- Act as the initial responder to all security events
- Close most of the security events with no further escalation
- Constantly upgrade yourself on cybersecurity threats and trends
- Extensive expertise in the Splunk Platform and its Search Processing Language
- Collaborate with other teams involved
- Ensure appropriate coverage for the assigned shift
- Produce and maintain documentation and standard operation procedures
- Proficient in log parsing, utilising regular expressions for lookups, field transforms, and extractions
- Generate ideas for continuous improvement of the existing standards
To succeed in this Cyber Security Analyst (SOC) role, you will need to have at least three years' relevant experience. Key Requirements:
- Good understanding of a variety of logs, log events and Splunk
- Experience working with a security event and incident management platform
- Experience working with remote cross-regional teams
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux and MAC) experience
- Understanding of computer networks and the TCP/IP stack
- Knowledge of client-server applications, multi-tier web applications, relational databases, firewalls, VPNs, and enterprise antivirus products
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a world-class financial services company which is constantly evolving, and an exciting opportunity to lead the services expansion within the region.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cyber Security Analyst (SOC) opportunity.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1986634 Alphonsus Sim Zheng Wei