Cyber Security Delivery Manager
Implement the Cyber security roadmap and program for Great Eastern Group to protect against advanced cyber threats. The Job
- Drive and coordinate the cyber security initiatives, requirements and program implementation across the Group and subsidiaries.
- Deliver projects and systems to enhance the cyber security posture of Great Eastern group.
- Review the Group's cyber security roadmap and strategy to be current with existing and emerging cyber threat landscape.
- Evaluate new technology from the perspective of strengthening the cyber security defence, such as technology that enable the Group to better protect, detect and respond to cyber threats.
- Lead or participate in the review and enhancement of policies, processes, system architecture and controls to mitigate cyber risks, including third party arrangements.
- Conduct review of digital initiatives that may increase cyber risk exposure, highlighting potential risks and advise on risk mitigation measures.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.