Cyber Security - Information Security Officer for a Leading Stable Firm
The Cyber Security Market is booming and Kerry Consulting is currently partnering with multiple established firms on exciting Cyber Security roles in the market - The recent mandate is for a Technology Firm, looking for Information Security Officers to join them.
Job posting by: Sheralynn Tjioe, Associate Director at Kerry Consulting
Cyber Security - Information Security Officer
This role will report into the Senior Manager, IT Security and GRC.
1. Working very closely with project teams to ensure that firm complies with security policies and the relevant legal and regulatory frameworks (such as PDPA or Cybersecurity Act)
2. Execute Cyber risk management, including identification, assessment and provide treatment of security risks associated with systems.
3.Give advice to the teams regarding vulnerability assessments, source code review and penetration tests to ensure tasks are completed by deadlines
4. Review the security aspects of the architecture design developed by Enterprise & Solution Architect.
Requirements / Qualifications
1. IT security experience in areas of security governance, risk management, application security design, security project management or security operation.
2. Strong Cyber Security risk management and risk articulation skills.
3. Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA is a plus but not a must.
For more information on the above roles or if you are looking for a career change in Cyber Security, let's connect further. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Registration No.: R1878306
License No.: 16S8060
Founded in 2003 in Singapore, Kerry Consulting is now a leading recruitment consultancy, recruiting across the Asia Pacific region. Known for its service excellence, the firm partners with many of the world's leading business institutions and upcoming startups, and has been integral in making key hires and building up the talent infrastructure for these companies. Kerry Consulting's primary goal is to affect positive long-term change for both their clients and candidates. The talented recruitment team at the consultancy is the most experienced, and amongst the largest, in the region.
Kerry Consulting recruiters extensively for the following functions: Front Office, Legal, Compliance & Risk, Finance & Accounting, Technology, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, PR & Communications, and Operations, amongst others.
The firm's coverage extends across the full spectrum of the modern-day Financial Services industry, across traditional banks, investment firms and insurance companies to fintech, payments and digital assets companies and exchanges. Kerry Consulting also has specialist teams recruiting for industries in Energy & Commodities, FMCG & Retail, Food & Nutrition, Health & Life Sciences, Hospitality & Real Estate, Industrial Conglomerates, IT & Telco, Logistics, Technology, Semiconductor and more.
The firm provides a range of services to its clients including executive search and selection, interim solutions and market mapping.
The organisation's recruitment philosophy is based on trust, energy, market knowledge, continuity of relationship and business understanding, with many of their consultants being multiple winners of Asia Money Headhunters polls. A recipient of the esteemed "Great Place to Work Singapore" Ceritification, At Kerry Consulting, the foremost held belief is that every organisation's success is determined by the quality of its people.