Cybersecurity & Technology Controls, Site Reliability Engineer
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) you will help build a meaningful engineering discipline, combining software and systems to develop creative engineering solutions to operations problems. Much of our support and software development focuses on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure and reducing work through automation. You'll join a team of curious problem solvers with a diverse set of perspectives who are thinking big and taking risks. In this environment you'll take the lead on relevant projects, supported by an organization that provides the support and mentorship you need to learn and grow. As an SRE you'll be focused on running better production applications and systems.
Production and Resiliency SRE team works on various products within Cybersecurity organization with ambitious goal to transform the process in next few years to full SRE and DevOps model. We are a group of highly talented SRE, Software engineers, and support people working on mission critical cutting edge technology. You will be challenged with tough problems to solve with automation and drive efficiency across the group.
· Develop, test and debug automated tasks (Apps,Systems, Infrastructure)
· Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitateblameless post-mortems
· Work with development teams throughout thesoftware life cycle ensuring sustainable software releases
· Perform analytics on previous incidents andusage patterns to better predict issues and take proactive actions
· Build and drive adoption for greaterself-healing and resiliency patterns
· Lead and participate in performance tests;identify bottlenecks, opportunities for optimization, and capacity demands
· Participate in the 24x7 support coverage asneeded
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in ansoftware engineering discipline
· Mastery in at least two or more softwarelanguages (e.g. Python, Java, Go, etc.) with respect to designing, coding,testing , and software delivery
· Adept in the development of automated tools,systems, and services in multiple technology domains
· Advanced knowledge of one or more infrastructurecomponents (e.g. networking, cloud services, orchestration tools,containerization, compute and storage systems)
· Proficiency in service-level changes to a systemand troubleshooting components
· Knowledge andworking experience of SRE practices - SLOs, SLIs,
and error budgets
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group atJPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls andresiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business andfunctions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls;deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and driveautomation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable thebusiness by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not justworking at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one ofthe world's biggest tech companies. In 15 technology centers worldwide, ourteam of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything fromenterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well asinnovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and clouddevelopment. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire peopleto create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial servicesindustry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career aspart of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the livesof people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.