About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role We approach Data Science at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex problems, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. Our Data Analysts aren't kept in the background, doomed to never see the impact of their work. They're some of our best and brightest problem solvers, deployed to the front-lines to work in Product Teams and deliver rock star solutions 🤘
Revolut is seeking to appoint a Financial Data Analyst to support the Singapore Finance team in delivering and maintaining the key financial processes, systems and controls to ensure robust and reliable financial reporting.
Up for the challenge? Get in touch
What you'll be doing
- Design and develop functional accounting requirements to support the roll out of products and services
- Develop data management tools to create more effective financial processes for SG business
- Ensure integration and maintenance of new business in to existing financial reporting systems, controls and processes
- Deliver robust control and effective process for financial reporting
- Assist APAC team in sourcing and data through a good understanding of group data infrastructure
- Work with controllers to improve the dashboard to track insights and drivers for business
- Identify data resources as the regional business expands and support planning for those regions
- Develop and maintain key relationships with the central service and teams across Revolut finance teams
- Monitor Management Information (MI) and conduct service reviews of centralised service functions in support of oversight of service centres
What you'll need
- Strong analytical skills and a 'hands on' attitude
- Experience in data analytics in previous roles
- SQL/Python knowledge
- Qualified accountant (CPA or equivalent)
- Highly motivated, focused on delivery
- Excellent organisational skills demonstrated in a fast moving environment
Nice to have
- Advanced degree in a core STEM subject
- Strong experience with additional programming languages (such as: Java, Scala, C ...)
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .