At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. About the Role
As the Data Analyst, you will build various data solutions to assist the business in making more informed and sound decisions in a timely manner. This role will require you to demonstrate your strong analytical skills & ability to story tell key messages back to the business. Roles and Responsibilities
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Work closely with various datasets to build or enhance reports / dashboards to support performance tracking & strategic planning.
- Understand business and technical requirements to build data solutions that deliver actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Build and maintain data infrastructure (data pipelines, aggregated data marts, reports, dashboards) to facilitate development of key metrics.
- Help business users to automate manual process or reports by developing python-based automated reports, etc.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders from different business units build, test, and implement new data solutions.
- Provide timely support on data analytics requests raised by the stakeholders.
- Experience with ETL tools, data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau or PowerBI) and statistical analysis (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression, predictive analytics) is a must.
- 2+ years' experience as a Data Analyst or similar role is preferred.
- Experience in Data Science related projects is a plus.
- Experience in Python or R is a plus.
- Degree in quantitative subject such as Business Analytics, Statistics, Engineering or Mathematics is a plus.
- Ability to draw insights from data to provide practical solutions.
- Ability to explain technical concepts in a clear and succinct manner to various stakeholders.
- Being able to work independently once the tasks are defined.
- Being pro-active in identifying ways of improving how we operate as a team.
- Willing to explore data science projects and learn new technologies.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.