Data Analyst, Compliance Transformation (Associate/Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Data Analyst in our Compliance Transformation Teamt!!
The role will be the subject matter expert for the department in using data analytics and Artificial Intelligence ("AI")/Machine Learning.
- Implement automated solutions such as Python to automate manual processes in data collection, data transformation and data aggregation to generate analytical reports.
- Implement and maintain dashboards using data visualization tools such as Power BI/Qlikview for various Compliance reporting and data analysis.
- Drive and implement Data Analytics and Machine Learning in the digital compliance processes such as alert prioritization AI model.
- Work with Data Hub to develop use cases for reporting, dashboard creation and data analysis
- Collaborate with IT Project Team to integrate AI Models and analytics solution into the Compliance Front-End platform.
- Act as Data & Analytics Power Users to provide advice to Compliance SME on using data at the core of their business decision to drive data analytics journey in Compliance.
- 5-7 years of experience with at least 2-3 year experience in developing data analytics solution or machine learning models.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of data analytics solution using Python and data visualization tools such as Power BI / Qlikview / Tableau.
- Good knowledge in statistical analysis, data mining and processing, decision tree design, clustering, knowledge of SQL, Python or other analytics tools are essential.
- Good knowledge in Artificial Intelligence based predictive algorithm, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), data science and data mining.
- Ability to work with unstructured data, parallel databases and parallel query processing.