Top tier Financial Services Company requires a junior to intermediate level project manager for IT infrastructure projects. Responsibilities
- Work closely with project coordinators and engineers to ensure smooth running of projects through the life cycle.
- Coordinate with delivery team and line of business managers, as well as vendors
- Create and manage project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Controlling workflow, scheduling assignments, evaluating the course of the project, and reporting its status to the management and stakeholders.
- Generate reports for progress tracking
- Stakeholder management including internal and external stakeholders.
- Type of projects include data center infrastructure, hardware, network, and systems connectivity.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Experience in infrastructure project management or project management.
- Understanding of data infrastructure, hardware, cabling, capacity and inventory planning
- Experience in working in project management; accustomed to manage multiple projects at one time with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Darius in
our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference Darius
534122 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
EA Registration No: R22105541, TAY ZHIHENG, DARIUS Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544