Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions, and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. In a context of perpetual movement, where needs and usages are constantly being reinvented, the Inetum group is committed to all these players to innovate, continue to adapt, and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a breakdown by sector, and state of the art solutions. Operating in more than 27 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2022 generated revenues of €2.4 billion.
• Operating over 27 countries,
• 2022 revenue of over 2.4 Billion Euros
• 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a Data Encryption Project Manager to join our team in Singapore.
- Define, review, develop and deploy feasible solutions towards data quality, data integrity, performance and gaps remediation in a scalable way
- Strong command of Encryption technologies, approaches and methodology such as
- Microsoft Purview
- Manage project/initiatives from initiation to closure in line with project governance
- Close collaboration and clear communication are expected on the below areas
- Work with security, architecture, IT leads, risk control and other functions to achieve gaps/problem evaluation, analysis, definition and solutioning
- Work with Manager to align DPP objectives, budget, timeline
- Escalate to Manager on foreseeable risks and issues pertaining to project
- Work with production and project teams towards scope delivery release
- In charge of project delivery timeline, committees setup and transversal coordination
- Ensure compliant towards external data regulatory and Group internal policy
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Min 5 years of experience as Project Manager within banking industry on Data, Transformation or Process Domain
- At least 2 years background in encryption, key management or PKI
- Good command of analysis approach and methodology
- Good track record on past delivery of projects
- Good Critical thinking skill
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- CISSP / CISM / CISA is a plus (Optional)