up to 250-275k SGD base Summary
High-frequency prop trading firm with offices worldwide looking for a talented Data Engineer to design, implement and maintain the infrastructure which underpins the firm's data management processes.
Collaborating with other members of the Data Services team, Portfolio Management teams, and colleagues across IT, your primary focus will be the reliability, security and scalability of data systems. This will include automation, troubleshooting, understanding requirements & developing solutions, implementing ETL processes, monitoring, overseeing Airflow workflows, and staying across the latest trends in order to recommend improvements to data processes.
You'll be expected to have outstanding communication and collaboration skills, and a real passion for meeting users' needs. Requirements
NB: Please don't apply if you are a fresh graduate. Benefits
- Minimum 2 years' experience using Python and ETL-related libraries, such as pyodbc, SQLAlchemy, and Django
- Strong proficiency with database systems, e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, or MySQL
- Sound experience with ETL processes, data modeling, and database design principles
- Familiarity with database backup & recovery procedures, database security, and disaster recovery planning, plus exposure to Airflow DAG
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Competitive salary + performance-based bonuses
- Generous benefits, including medical insurance and gym membership
- Collaborative and friendly environment with smart, highly engaged colleagues
- Relaxed, dress-down office culture, with breakfast, lunch and snacks provided
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please get in touch: Andy Stirling-Martin
020 3137 9579