My client is one of the leading conglomerates in the region and headquartered in Singapore. They are heavily expanding their presence in the APAC region and are positioning themselves as the leaders in the Digital space.
Reporting into the head of AI & Solutions, the individual will play a key role in applying data science methods and analytics into solving practical problems and identifying business opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Translating customer pain-points into problem statements, architect analytics solution, and engagingly present results and learnings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Develop and manage entire end-to-end lifecycle of scoping of data inputs, data cleaning and pre-processing, feature engineering, building models, deploying to production and improving models by iterations
- Build and deploy highly valuable, efficient, scalable advanced analytics models in production systems
- Design and develop sophisticated visualizations and dashboards to explain the actionable insights
- Work closely with project manager and technical leads to provide regular status reporting and support them to refine issues/problem statements and propose/evaluate relevant analytics solutions
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a Quant subject
- Experience data scientist with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in Python/R, Apache Spark (or similar scripting language) coding capability to operationalize data analytics workflows & processes
- Experience in data visualisation tools and libraries such as Tableau, Qlik, Shiny Plotly, ggplot2, etc
- Experience in machine learning model management and deployment tools using containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You have experience in bringing automation and data quality together with model operationalization.
- You have experience in developing AI/Deep Learning Solution-Deep understanding on distributed computing and skilled on various linux command related to data processing.
- Strong communication skill to present insights with data
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783