A Major Asian Bank is looking to fill a data scientist position in their Data Science & Engineering team.
- Development and maintenance of next-generation credit risk models, leveraging data and machine learning to boost risk identification and differentiation
- Deployment and optimisation of end-to-end pipelines for machine learning models on production credit systems
- Drive and champion internal adoption of new data and analytical techniques across the different functional areas spanning the department
- Good university degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics or Data Science.
- Experience in processing big data
- Proficiency in Python, machine learning frameworks, Hadoop and big data tools
- Direct experience in developing and/or validating credit risk models
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team as well as with internal stakeholders and external parties
WE REGRET THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.