Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibility:
- Provide expert solutions in field of Big Data and cloud (AWS,GCP)
- Develop the security features on different data platforms with Engineering of Big Data Analytics Technology.
- Provide engineering solution and framework to support the security and access in different environments and data-driven business activities at large scale.
- Ensuring good quality and performance of product features
- Automate everything to remove the toil.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Experimentation to assess new solution paths of enabling data access in various environments
- Collaborative work with remote teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Engineering or Computer Science.
- 8-12 years of proven software development experience with Bigdata full stack engineering.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Design and build applications using Java and related technology.
- Implement core practice of Agile, leveraging cloud native architecture pattern using Test Driven Development (TDD), continuous integration/continuous delivery, in an on-premise or public-cloud environment, where everything is automated.
- Solid hands on experience of Java/J2EE and framework such as Spring, Kubernetes, etc
- Knowledge of build tools Maven, Gradle and DevOps environment using tools such as Git (Bitbucket), Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and Continuous Deployment (Fastlane).
- Code with security and data protection.
- Experience in problem solving and root-cause analysis on any errors during the process of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementation and provide audit and compliance support when required.
- Experience in automated testing is an advantage
- Professional, adaptable and innovative with a focus on delivery
- Self-motivated team player who demonstrates initiative and flexibility
- Customer focused attitude, sensitivity to the changing and often escalated needs of the business
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Good to have working with code quality tools such as Sonar, Fortify or NexusIQ will be advantageous.
- Tech stack: Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Java, Spring, Spring boot, Spring Webservices, Spring Cloud , Spark, Microservices, Kafka, Jenkins, git, Maven, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, GCP, Dockers, Cassandra and Linux
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements