Brilliant job opportunity with a top tier investment bank.
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you enjoy client servicing and delivering best in class experience for them? Are you passionate about driving process simplification & automation? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Support the Wealth Management business with documentation preparation required for periodic KYC.
- Perform AML controls on names screening for periodic KYC review. Ensure adherence to regulations, guidelines, standards and UBS policies. Maintain in-depth awareness of potential legislative and policy breaches and act to proactively prevent their occurrence.
- Through in-depth knowledge of process, engage in process improvement & digital transformation projects to streamline & automate the name screening & review process.
You’ll be working in Singapore Wealth Management Middle Office. The function provides Client Due Diligence controls for new and existing clients, supporting both Singapore and Hong Kong business. This role is in the Periodic KYC Preparation team.
Your experience and skills
- Open to fresh graduates from any industry who are keen to join a top tier investment bank
- Open to applicants from any industry who has 6 months to 1 year of working experience
- Must be able to read Mandarin as this project requires to read Mandarin articles and supporting Chinese market