Delivery Lead (Supply Chain & Manufacturing)
Our Application Business Services has end to end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. The Position:
We are currently supporting a cutting edge organisation in their search for a Delivery Lead:
- Delivering value to the business through enhancing and developing key technology platforms.
- Develop and maintain a rolling backlog Business and IT change, challenging benefit and priority where required.
- Working with Manufacturing & Supply Chain Product Owners, Technical Architects and Operations to ensure the right solutions are developed and implemented successfully.
- Providing IT Delivery guidance and support to Manufacturing & Supply Chain Business Stakeholders and Product Owners.
- Facilitating effective governance reviews with delivery partners on resource performance through regular service reviews.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with delivery partners
The ideal candidate would be/ have:
- Experience of delivering large-scale systems and applications
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Anticipates project needs before they arise; prioritises multiple tasks effectively
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of building and managing Scrum teams
- Experience of working with collaboration tooling such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, MS Teams
For more information you can email Elliot Glenister
in our Singapore office on email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 524367
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/kHh0mQ/delivery-lead-supply-chain-manufacturing-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14553346 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544