We are currently seeking a highly motivated Deputy Head of Banking Operations to join our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in banking operations and will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of our banking operations department. The Deputy Head of Banking Operations will work closely with the Head of Banking Operations to ensure that our department runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage the daily operations of the banking operations department.
- Ensure that all operational activities are conducted in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that operational activities support the overall goals of the organization.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators to measure the success of the department.
- Identify and mitigate operational risks.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and service providers.
- Develop and implement training programs for staff to ensure that they have the necessary skills to perform their roles effectively.
- Work with the Head of Banking Operations to develop and implement departmental policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in banking operations, with at least 5 years in a senior management role.
- Must have a background in Retail, Commercial, Corporate, or Private banking operations.
- Strong understanding of banking regulations and compliance requirements.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
Please email your resume to Angelicad@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1110125