Deputy Manager/Manager Corporate Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- Lincoln HR Group Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 15S7787
- 05 Mar 19
Our client is a premier asset manager in Asia looking for candidates to support the on-going Corporate Finance and Treasury activities for their real estate portfolio. It includes debt sourcing, financial and tax structuring for each investment deal, loan covenant monitoring and reporting.
- Assist in financial and tax structuring for each investment
- Assist in scoping and reviewing financial and tax due diligence for each investment (when required)
- Assist in debt sourcing for new investments or refinancing
- Assist in reviewing and completing loan documentation for draw down
- Work with internal stakeholders to address cash flow requirement
- Track and monitor loan portfolio, including interest costs, loan covenants and reviewing refinancing needs
- Prepare or review quarterly investor reports
Job requirements :
- Should have experience in debt raising/arranging loans from banks.
- Degree in Accountancy with minimum 8 years’ working experience for deputy manager, 10+ for Manager
- Prior working experience in similar work scope or in auditing is an advantage
- Experience in fund reporting or real estate investment industry or financing arrangement will be an added advantage.
- A self-motivated team player who is meticulous, organized and able to learn quickly, independently with strong analytical skills,
- A strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skill and ability to work well with different functions and levels.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast pace dynamic environment