At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business. Sound like you? Then read on. About the Role
Responsible for developing and facilitating relevant processes to ensure timely, accurate and efficient processing of transactions
Cash reconciliation (front office system vs Custodian, IBOR vs Custodian)
- Generate cash reports from custodians and front office system and run cash reconciliation report using macro.
- Download cash reconciliation results into Excel from IBOR recon tool
- Breaks investigation & resolution
- Update front office system / IBOR where necessary
Trade processing & settlement
- Trade matching with counterparty confirmation and issue settlement instructions for FXs
- Prepare confirmation letter to counterparty and issue settlement instructions for Time deposits
- Issue cash instructions for fund transfers, subscriptions and redemptions and capital call for limited partnerships
- Confirm FX and FD trades in front office system for downstream flow to SAP FAM and IBOR
- Liaise with Cash Managers & Traders to resolve trade capture/confirmation/settlement issues
- Sends long form confirmation to Legal for review and return signed confirmations to counterparties
Data input & maintenance
- posting of cash entries (subscriptions/redemptions, cash transfers, injection & withdrawals etc) into front office system
- confirmation of transactions in front office system for downstream flow to SAP FAM and IBOR
- trade date cash uploads & zero cash updates
- time deposit upload for Indonesia BU
- trade upload for custodian or 3rd party manager executed FX transactions into front office system
Actively participate and contribute to project initiatives to help team achieve tactical goals
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.