At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business. Sound like you? Then read on. About the Role
This role is responsible for carrying out the critical functions in Operations and ensuring they are completed successfully within the stipulated timelines with zero financial loss.
- Trade Matching & Settlement - Perform trade matching and sending settlement instructions to the custodians for Equities/Fixed Income/Transfers transactions.
- Data input in Bloomberg AIM/IBOR - Posting the reversal of coupon/dividends/repo cash/bond transfer cash. Uploading of External Fund Managers' transactions into the systems.
- Confirmation of Transactions (e.g. repos, bond transfers. IDR mutual funds) in Bloomberg AIM for downstream flow to SAP FAM & 3rd party outsourced service provider.
- Corporate Action - Handle the full lifecycle of a corporate event from the announcement to receipt of entitlements. Process coupon claim from repo counterparties.
- Proxy Voting - Monitor upcoming shareholders meeting, obtain Portfolio Manager's decision and cast votes before instruction deadline
- Transaction Reporting - Report trades executed for the day to interested parties and stakeholders.
- Send contract notes for central dealing funds to relevant business units.
- Derivatives Operations Management - Liaise with service provider to resolve trade capture/confirmation/settlement issues
- Mutual Fund Placement - Process mutual fund orders placed by Portfolio Managers including sending instructions to Custodian and making subscription payments
- Perform daily position reconciliation between Bloomberg AIM vs custodian and IBOR vs custodian
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational requirements
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.