- You be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Dec 18
An established firm is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of innovations in Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning, offering an opportunity to play a vital role in being part of a new and established innovation technology team. Covering all aspects of designing, proposing solution, designing and enhancing business offering, and fast tracked his/her career in a highly professional and leadership-oriented platform.
- Develop new and innovative ways in applying artificial intelligence and/or machine learning to solve real-world problems for Wealth Management within the banking industry.
- Enhance business offerings to clients; drive more efficient internal processes, ability to think beyond current, known applications of AI that will enable the bank to pursue greater innovation.
- Holds good domain knowledge in Wealth Management, where proposed solutioning will cater to resolve specified business problem.
- Spearheading in designing solutions in this area, preferably as a lead or senior team member.
- Working in a virtual, cross-functional team, he/she is expected to take the initiative and step up to take the lead where necessary.
- Ensures that the proposed solution fits into the existing firm’s technology and application landscape, and complying with existing security and IT standards.
- Performing Proof of Concepts (POCs), working with third party vendors and/or internal staff to ensure the feasibility of the proposed solution.
- Holds a Bachelor or post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Strong technical, hands-on background with a minimum of 3 years of experience in distributed software development.
- Holds a minimum of 5 years of experience, with prior experience in managing AI/machine learning, voice/facial or other biometric recognition projects, and/or as a consultant on the vendor side in this space for at least 3 years.
- Sound knowledge to wealth management, asset management or portfolio management will be a given advantage.
- Good understanding of information and network security in a banking environment
- Holds experience in Open source DevOps tools and programming skills in Java and Python.
- Good knowledge of cryptography and data analytics will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in both written and verbal English.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 98890795.
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057