- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the system environment, including network planning and system deployment.
- Define new best practises and devOps standards as required.
- Conduct daily inspections of the platform to ensure stable operation of the platform.
- Collaborate and work with the various application teams to develop and support enterprise platform.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, locate, and fix cloud platform product issues, and connect with development engineers until the basic functions of cloud computing products are restored.
- Ensuring that systems are secure and compliant with industry best practices.
- Understand user needs, optimize the platform, and improve user experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in tower building, configuring, and deploying application container platforms based on Jenkins, Docker, and K8S.
- Good knowledge and practice of AWS cloud computing products, including but not limited to ECS, SLB, RDS, OSS, ACK and other resources to activate and use, daily changes, daily problem handling
- Familiar with Java and Golang, and the corresponding development framework under the server-side multi-threading, high concurrency processing mechanism.
- Familiar with operating systems such as Linux ubuntu
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please apply with an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R2095054
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.