DevOps Engineer (Singaporeans Only)
DevOps is the entire reason the organisation exists, not an afterthought when the developers are done. Their goal is to automate absolutely everything we can on the cloud, and that means their DevOps engineers not only use all the latest toys, but also help build the next generation of DevOps tooling.
If you love learning new things then this is a great place to be. The Position:
- Responsible for DevOps automation and implementation of cloud solutions onsite
- Experience building and deploying highly automated, scalable and maintainable infrastructure.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Spinnaker, Terraform, Kubernetes etc
- Hands-on coding and building automated infrastructure.
- Knowledge of modern DevOps tooling (Jenkins, Ansible, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Spinnaker, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience migrating & deploying application of containers and managing applications with container management platforms (ECS, Kubernates, Docker Swarm)
- Familiarity with CloudFormation, AWS CLI and AWS SDK, GCP or Azure.
- Experience on at least one of our supported clouds (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Solid communications skills.
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment
- Autonomous self-starter and motivated to learn on the job
- Certifications from AWS/Google/Microsoft, programming chops and container management (Kubernetes or ECS) would be a plus
For more information you can email Luke Townsend or Ganjapan Chamsaeng
in our Singapore office on email@example.com or Ganjapan.firstname.lastname@example.org
respectively quoting Job Reference 523335
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/Dat5EL/devops-engineer-singaporeans-only-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14558383 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544