- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Jun 18 2018-06-25
Our client is looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer to join a team of passionate digital practitioners.
- Build and maintain Digital platforms using PaaS in a CI/CD environment.
- Ensure high availability of the platforms
- Build and maintain scalable and high performing web sites and solutions, consistent with our quality and branding guidelines.
- Architect, design, and implement new sections/features/content for new and existing web sites.
- Develop and optimize existing features, as well as prototype and implement new projects.
- Develop secure and robust API applications to serve data and integrate with enterprise systems and public services.
- Work in an Agile environment (Scrum, XP…), and be part of the continuous improvement of the Digital Operation Team
- Must have 4+ years of experience working in Linux/Unix system administration.
- Must have 3+ years of experience working with shell scripting languages
- Must have 2+ years of experience with continuous integration / continuous delivery tools such as Jenkins, Docker or cloudbees
- Strong knowledge of web applications and architecture implementation (HTTP, API, Middleware, Micro-services, Web securities practices, Load balancing…).
- Strong knowledge of NoSQL technology (set up, deployment and maintenance of MongoDB)
- Proficiency using version control systems (GIT).
- Experience in payment gateways would be good
- Knowledge in developing and integrating services using AJAX, RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge in ELK stack would be a plus