Introduction to the role:
The role offers an opportunity to work within a flagship technology company with cutting-edge innovation in its DNA and a firm focus on business scalability. The role supports various teams in securing the company's products and services and offers exposure across many areas including big data analytics, cloud security, financial services.
- Design, implement and maintain the company's cloud infrastructure according to the highest security standards
- Improve internal tools and overall system health to reliably deliver the company's products and services
- Continuously enhance security monitoring capabilities and response processes to meet and exceed SLAs and security KPIs, via automation, etc
- Provide infrastructure support, incident management, and troubleshooting
- Cloud - Proficiency in AWS or Azure
- 2DevOps - Ability to perform automation using Terraform, Ansible, Docker/Kubernetes, and any one CI tools (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Travis CI etc)
- Security - prior knowledge is not mandatory but we expect the candidate to be open to self-learn on the job
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Hinwa Wong in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference Hinwa Wong 532409 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Hinwa Wong 532409
EA Registration No.: R21102288, Hinwa Wong
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544