About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Developing applications that facilitate Continuous Deployment and compliance reporting.
- Developing near real time dashboards to enable Continuous Deployment and the data processing behind it.
- Creating and deploying Kubernetes and Cloud based Solutions.
- 6 years' experience and Solid understanding of Developer needs and presenting data for consumption
- Create Innovative solution that will make the T&I Engineering community more productive, happier and collaborative
- Experience in Java 8, Spring boot, Microservices, REST APIs, React, Python.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud (AWS) and Kubernetes
- Hands on experience in recent projects where the candidate has demonstrated end-to-end understanding of how requirements were implemented.
- Hands on experience with SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Application design and architecture
- Experience in working with back end/ front end technologies and frameworks.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.