The Treasury Services business within BNY Mellon services the payments, liquidity management and trade financing needs of our clients in the US and internationally, assisting them in their efforts to optimize cash flow, ensure adequate liquidity and manage risk - all essential components to their success.
Today, we are a recognized leader, influencing the industry, assisting our clients through changes in our environment and guiding them toward new technologies that will lay the foundation for their long-term success, while also meeting their very real need to continue to use the proven solutions they have traditionally relied upon. We continue to strive to bring faster processes, simpler interactions, actionable data and insights into what rapidly evolving digital solutions promise to deliver in the future. And while we are committed to the digital transformation of our industry, we also want our clients to know that we are balancing that enthusiasm with a continued focus on providing the stability and reliability they have come to expect from us. We deliver our solutions with a dedication to unsurpassed customer satisfaction, an approach that has continually earned us excellent customer service ratings.
As the financial industry continues to digitalize and evolve, BNY Mellon is uniquely positioned to offer a comprehensive suite of payment solutions to cater for the breadth and varying needs of its clients across the globe - both now, and for the future. Today, banks are expected to deliver faster, smarter, more transparent, and convenient transactions. BNY Mellon is meeting this expectation head on. The bank is continually investing in and leading the advancement of payments, both by enhancing traditional rails, as well as leveraging new industry initiatives and emerging technologies. By driving internal change, the bank is also driving external change. BNY Mellon is working hand-in-hand with clients to ensure their processes - from a speed, efficiency, and sustainability perspective - are fully optimized and fully digitalized.
The Treasury Service business offers a suite of Digital Channel Solutions for clients to integrate them within their process and TMS / ERP / Treasury Workstation systems via API, Online Banking and Host to Host File Connection Services. The Digital Channels Product Manager for APAC will be responsible to commercialize and increase adoption of the Digital Channel solutions. The ideal candidate would have technical knowledge and experience in APIs, Online Banking and File connection Services, Cross Border Payments, ISO20022 and Cash Management services. Responsibilities
- Take a lead in defining and delivering the end-to-end online transaction experience for our clients across all Treasury products.
- Support Sales and Relationship Management, RFP teams and Core Product Managers through the commercialization and solutioning process.
- Act like an owner and provide product support while working closely with Implementation and regional Digital Channel Support teams to implement the right support model for new and existing products.
- Support Client Service and Implementations team to address and resolve client issues, ensuring downstream process and systems issues are identified and addressed.
- Be a Product Champion and provide an exceptional level of support when it comes to troubleshooting product issues and fielding and answering product questions.
- As the Digital Channels Product Manager, take a lead role in instituting best practices in delivering better service and operational support for the Digital Channels Solutions that truly delivers a digital experience for clients.
- Interact with clients to better understand their needs and identify opportunities to further improve and enhance existing solutions
- Gather client feedback and competitive market intel to provide regional input and play an active role in advocating for new and enhancements to product capabilities.
- Collaborate with Global Digital Channels Team and Cross product teams to define, document, build and support the end-to-end solution with a keen eye to Client Experience and Design.
- Develop product collateral materials and commercialization plans to support go-to market strategies.
- Review and approve pricing requests for regional channel services. Improve and automate the pricing and billing process for the Digital Channel Solutions.
- Assess and manage risk as product solutions are designed and delivered, pay particular attention to client and country specific requirements, conduct thorough assessment prior to delivering solutions and engage senior stakeholders as needed to gather the required support to deliver region specific needs.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in Digital Channels Product Management, operations, client management preferred.
- Understanding of the Treasury Services, Payments and Cash management landscape and trends, knowledge of ISO20022, SWIFT, payment rails RTGS, ACH, Instant payments, etc.
- Experience in agile product development and digital banking
- Familiarity with understanding the full end to end integration experience for the end user and possessing knowledge of the API design principles
- Familiar and comfortable with how to demo an API-first product by being able to make API request, (JSON), make API calls with Postman, and know how to play around in a developer sandbox
- Successful track record of leading large-scale initiatives in a matrix organization, highly collaborative focused on outcomes and client centric
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.