Digital Design Architect, Innovation Technology Team (Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Digital Design Architect
in the Innovation Technology
This is role is part of an innovation Technology team in Bank of Singapore, which will report to the Head of Innovation with functional reporting to the Technology Architecture in the Bank of Singapore.
The role is a key enabler of the bank digital transformation. The candidate will need to integrate business and IT by creating the Digital Platform roadmap which is the first step towards building a platform ecosystem.
The candidate will need to draw on his/her experience to think of new ways to utilize various internet/mobile technology and apply suitable integration to Bank's information system.
Besides being business savvy, the candidate should have a sound technical background to synergize and conceptualize the cross-discipline integration of business, applications, data, technology platforms and security to define how the Digital Roadmap can be implemented. Hence, the candidate should be well-versed in various API methodologies and integration methods which can then result in pragmatic approaches to the implementation.
Strong requirement analysis and problem-solving skills using a structured approach is a must, with an emphasis on flexibility and resiliency to fast moving changes. He/she should also be comfortable in managing internal stakeholders across different levels. Qualifications Requirements:
- A Bachelors or post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience
- Sound background in enterprise software architecture
- Proven track record in delivering complex enterprise projects
- Must have knowledge and experience in at least 2 of the following areas:
- DevOps: CI/CD, containerization etc
- Agile Development
- Integration: Application and Data
- Digital design thinking
nowledge or prior experience in at least 2 of the following technology areas:
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Data Analytics
- Business Process Automation
- Big Data
- User Experience
- Prior experience to Wealth Management, Asset Management or Portfolio Management is a plus
- Reasonably familiar with information & network security in a banking environment
- Team player, accustomed to working as part of a virtual team