Synechron delivers enterprise scale digital transformation programmes for our banking clients, and our employees are at the heart of driving that change. We are always on the look-out for ambitious talent to add to our existing group of dedicated innovators, experts, thinkers and delivery experts. We partner with leading financial services institutions to deliver large change programmes that inspire technological innovation within financial services.
As part of the Synechron Digital team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to exciting and industry-leading digital transformations. One day you might be leading a multi-disciplinary team of five people on a new product design, and the next a programme manager for a large-scale, multi-year book of work directing five scrum teams. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where self-starters who want to be a part of our growth journey as a leading consultancy firm in APAC will thrive. Our culture is to work hard, play hard and deliver sustainable results that matter. To do this well, we need the best talent in order to help us reach our goals and become a part of our winning team.
In line with our exciting growth plans, we are rapidly expanding our APAC Digital team and seeking professionals to help us achieve our goals.
Embrace opportunity, cultivate change, accelerate digital.
What skills and competencies do I need?
- Have a minimum 4 years working in Financial Services with solid domain knowledge within one or more banking segments
- Experience of business/technology or digital change, ideally across the end-to-end change lifecycle
- Experience with project financial management, project planning, resource management, RAID logs
- A solid understanding of Agile development practices and forums (e.g. Scrum, Sprint delivery, backlog management)
- Proven stakeholder management experience, particularly between PO, Business, Architects, Scrum Masters and other teams
- Expertise in using JIRA across the software development lifecycle
- Experience in working with combined on-, near- or offshore technology delivery teams
- Familiar with the typical technology stack in financial services, and able to interpret a high-level solution architecture
- Familiar with the roles of a Product Owner, Business Analyst and Scrum Master
You’re also excellent at….
- Getting the job done – You have an entrepreneurial mind set and are results-orientated
- Being part of a team – We want a team player who enjoys working with customers and sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Going the extra mile – You’re ambitious and want to be the best in your field
- Having fun! – Excellent social skills with a positive attitude
- Taking the lead – Proven leadership abilities in any extracurricular activities
What are the benefits?
- Being part of an ambitious global company driven by a strong futuristic and client-centric vision, with an entrepreneurial spirit by contributing to our mission
- A people-orientated culture of excellence and compassion, supported by focus on strong career development, performance management, and robust coaching and mentoring support processes
- Support from and participation in Engagement groups such as Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR), Women in Business, LGBTQ and Wellness
- A fun, international environment, coupled with an open-door culture