- As a member of the Singapore Retail Digital Sales Team, you will be required to drive and enable digital sales operations, analytics, and reporting for personal banking products.
- Key roles and responsibilities are to grow digital sales penetration while optimising digital onboarding journeys. The scope involves managing digital projects end-to-end in Personal Banking, managing and optimizing product onboarding flows, and enable best-in-class digital experiences. You will be required to utilize your program management, analytical, and reporting skill to achieve business goals.
- The job requires strong stakeholder and program management skills to deepening the engagement across functional teams and meeting the business expectations.
- Drive acquisition personal retail banking products via digital channels to elevate percentages of digital sales penetration.
- Regular discipline in leveraging Digital Analytics to track, monitor, analyse and report online sales funnel to identify opportunities to drive up digital sales for Personal Loans.
- Understand and optimize all existing Digital Sales journeys and processes and work closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Operations, Credit, Tech and Group teams to craft new end-to-end Digital Sales Journey and Processes that maximize client experience and satisfaction.
- Implement new digital capabilities, initiatives, and campaigns in accordance with Retail Banking Risk Management framework and governance processes.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Ensure all digital projects follow the established processes
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Value and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead Digital Sales program to achieve the outcomes up in the Bank's Conduct Principles. Fair Outcomes for Clients, Effective Financial Markets, Financial Crime Compliance, The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Retail banking Products in Onboarding Product / Architect, Deposits, Wealth, and Priority, Digital Marketing, Analytics, Credit, as well as Group counter parts.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- 8 + years' experience in digital acquisition in the finance and banking industry.
- Solid digital campaign program management experience.
- Solid experience with Marketing Technology tools.
- Knowledge in customer segmentations.
- Exceptional reporting and analytical skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Digital sales operations.
- Digital campaign program management experience .
- Digital Acquisition.
- Project management.
- Digital Sales product development.
- Experience in Jira , Agile would be preferred .
About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers