At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. About the Role
Responsible for providing application development and support services to meet AIA's business needs
- Develop native mobile applications with current best-practices
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the application development life cycle
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Working with the agile squad(s) to conceptualize and build mobile applications.
- Suggesting improvements to Mobile Application Architecture and design patterns
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application, as well as security
- Possess a degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on IT experience in iOS/Android native mobile application development
- Experience working in agile squads, and an appreciation of the issues that agile solves
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience in React Native, Swift/Objective-C
- Solid understanding of iOS/Android Applications life cycle.
- Familiarity with DevOps (CI/CD), GIT, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc
- Good level of understanding of object-oriented programming, unit testing, and modern architectural design.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Code-debugging skills are required
- Experience in ReactJS development will be a plus
- A problem-solver with the ability to work effectively in small teams
- Able to manage one's time effectively and to prioritize tasks in the face of competing demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.