The Role Responsibilities
- As a member of the Singapore Retail Digital Sales and Client Value Management (CVM) Team, you will be responsible for driving life cycle engagement strategies and initiatives to further enhance our client value and deepen client relationship with the Bank.
- Key role and responsibilities include driving digital acquisition of the bank's retail products, developing strategies using data driven analytics and propensity model to further harness client lifetime value
- Other key KPI also include identify micor-segment to drive higher product cross sell ratio, deepen client engagement and ensuring best in class digital experience for our clients
- The scope includes developing and executing the life cycle engagement strategies, campaign management, analytical reporting and stakeholder management to ensure smooth execution of the campaigns to achieve the business goals.
- Meet key performance goals such as growing our client product holdings, increase client life cycle value, drive product activation rate, client retention rate, digital adoption rate and contribute to overall digital sales target.
- Candidate will need to identify the various microsegments within the bank and build the relevant life cycle initiatives targeted at these different segments to meet the various KPIs which include both sales and engagement KPIs.
People & Talent
- To ensure a seamless client experience and process design in executing these strategies and related initiatives.
- The job requires good life cycle engagement knowledge, strong analytical ability, digital marketing knowledge and keen sense of digital trends.
- Candidate should also possess good stakeholder management skills and bank retail product knowledge
- Understand and identify opportunities to maximise the digital experience and client satisfaction by working closely with cross functional teams to execute the related strategies. You also need to ensure that the execution adhere to the governance process and comply with the relevant regulation.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Ensure adherence to relevant guidance, policies, risk framework and control measures are in place to mitigate risk while delivering the business goals
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct .
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Product, Marketing, Retail Analytics, Technology, Legal & Compliance
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- 8 + years' experience in digital acquisition in the finance and banking industry.
- Solid digital campaign program management experience.
- Strong knowledge in customer segmentations and experience in client life cycle management for retail bank products.
- life cycle engagement programs.
- Solid experience with Digital marketing Technology tools.
- Exceptional reporting and analytical skills with experience in web analytic tools
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge of Adobe, Pega, Microsoft skills, SEO, SEM, Digital marketing experience.
About Standard Chartered
- Knowledge of client life cycle value and engagement program management
- Banking products
- Understanding digital marketing trends and technologies
- Digital Transformation
- Electronic Banking Products
- Regulatory Environment - Financial Services
- Understanding Customer Needs
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers