Role Responsibilities Business
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Develop communications plans to support the embedding of HR Transformation and Product Enhancement change interventions, interlinking with broader C&E plans
- Ideate, drive and deliver best practice communications and engagement plans. This includes optimisation and refinement of communications campaigns leveraging 'lessons learned'. Experience with AV testing is also desirable.
- Collaborate, partner, and openly share opportunities for improvement with the C&E Community Practice. The individual is expected to proactively engage and collaborate with Regional and Global C&E and Digital Adoption Leads to refine communication strategies across our HR journeys and Transformation priorities.
- Build relationships with GCFO SCP, CTC and IC colleagues, as well as CABM Region / Country Networks to ensure the communications programmes are created and executed in-step with ongoing 'BAU' communications activities / strategy.
- Ensure communications strategies enable all key impacted 'personas' across our HR journeys to successful understand and help embed our strategic change priorities.
- With transparency and collaboration, strategically prioritise and plan communication activities across the HR Transformation Book of Work.
- Implement test and learn / optimisation strategies to assess the success of communications in building to optimise campaign outcomes
- Ability to challenge and transform the communications status quo in a way that meets SCB's organisation needs.
- Embrace and champion digital communications / engagement strategies.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- HR Transformation C&E Community Practice
- C&E Leads - Global, Regional and Digital Adoption
- Project Managers / Business Stakeholders
- CABM Colleagues - global and regional
- Content Development and Management team
- Operational Delivery
- GCFO Change / Aspire MT
- CABM MT
- B&M MT
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communications, with an proven ability to promote key messages in a creative way.
- Experience with Global Transformation Programmes and HR journeys is desirable from a communications / change perspective.
- Track record for identifying and capitalising on opportunities, including using data driven insights to optimise communications strategies.
- Ability to foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders at appropriate level.
- Ability to think outside the box, and develop creative solutions which challenge the status quo.
- Already based in the location where is the role is advertised for / in.
- Deep communications experience, with a view of industry best practice.
- Strong self-manager who can scope, plan and deliver their work.
- Marketing campaign experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple assignments.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Strong collaborator and team player.
- Lead and coach individuals.
- Proactive mindset.
About Standard Chartered
- Manage Conduct
- Manage Risk
- Manage People
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity , together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours . When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers